Monday, November 6

Picture disappointment



Mom wanted me to let all of you know that our internet filter is not allowing us to view the pictures you post to the blog. I can't find a way to disable the filter for a short period of time to allow us to view them either. Don't stop posting them, just be aware of that and don't be disappointed that we are not oohing and ahhing over the ones you post. We'll keep trying to see what we can do.

I was not able to post my Halloween pictures the last time I tried but I'll give it another shot right now. I can't see the pictures but I get an image that says they might be there. Hope you like them (if they are really there).

4 comments:

Kurt said...

That's a pretty cool pumpkin. I like the facial expression.

Anyway, you can probably allow pictures to come through by adding blogger.com to your filter whitelist, if you can find out where that gets set. Most filter applications allow you to specify sites that are A-OK, and then it won't block stuff from them. On the other hand, blogger.com might have been put in your blacklist for some reason, which would be why the pictures get blocked in the first place. So check out your blacklist, and then maybe add it to your whitelist.

Dad said...

Thanks. I checked with our filter service and they have a very stringent policy that they don't alter. We are now looking at the pictures on a library computer. This may be the only way, except for when I'm at work, that we may be able to view all the neat pictures.

K.E.N said...

Who carved this pumpkin? Was it both you and Jimmy? Because it is totally COOL!

Jana said...

Yeah, great pumpkin. It's too bad you can't see all the pictures, though. Is there another website we could move the blog to that would allow you to view pictures? Kurt, would you know how to do that?