Wednesday, November 15

morning sickness blues

I really shouldn't complain, I've been SO healthy and feeling great. My only pesky symptom has been acne. But today? Ick. Today is another story. Needless to say, I'm going home--somewhere where I can, if need be, puke in private. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm sorry that you don't feel well, but it was to be expected. Try eating little snacks. You'll probably find that just the smell of some food will make you feel sick. Unfortunately, it's all part of the package. Try different things, and you'll find what will help.

Jana said...

Yeah, I try eating throughout the day. Jason and I made some guacamole the night before, and I think that is what started it off. After I ate it, the after-taste really made me feel sick. I like munching on trail mix and any kind of cracker. It's all experimentation at this point!