Sunday, November 5

Lazy, lazy life

Hey all,

We don't have anything exciting to post here like the rest of you. No pregnancies, no houses selling, no school prospects. We are getting plans set up for moving home and it looks like December 18th is the magical day. I'm done with class the first week of December and I'll be moving with all of our junk at that time. Hopefully Kurt will have a job back in Michigan and will be coming with me, if not he'll stick it out in NC a little longer until he can get a job lined up. So we're just wrapping things up here. I've been feeling better lately which makes both of our lives a lot more pleasant. The pumpkin carving has been about the most exciting event in our lives in awhile, sad to say.

Kurt did buy a graphics tablet last weekend and has been making amazing pictures with it. Pencil drawing seemed to be frustrating him but he has just taken off with this graphics pad. Here's a picture of "purple man."

He's also working on a "creepy" picture that you really have to see when he gets done. Very cool. I'll make sure he posts it when he's done.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I'm glad you've been feeling ok, Heather. I'm sure you're looking forward to the move, as well. And who's saying that isn't exciting news??

Hillary said...

I agree with Jana. I think you moving back to Michigan is pretty exciting news, especially to our family. Our kids love you guys and will love being able to see you more often. I'm glad you're feeling better too. I hope the move isn't or doesn't stress you out too bad and cause you to be under the weather again. We'll be praying that Kurt finds a job by the time you move so you can move up together. I know how miserable it is to live without your spouse and I don't wish that one anyone (especially you guys). Take care and enjoy packing :) Yeah right! You'll probably enjoy it just about as much as I do. YUCK!

Dad said...

Okay guys, what is a graphics tablet? We've never heard of it before. The spooky picture is really cool; we'd like to understand what it all means.