Tuesday, October 24

WOHOO!!


Just so you are all aware, Eric got an email this morning asking him to fill out a secondary application to THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN!!!!!! This is the one that we've been anticipating the most-this is Eric's top choice. Of course this doesn't mean that he's in the school...he still needs to get an interview and convince them that he is what they want (shouldn't be too hard, I think). But, anyway, we are SUPER EXCITED!!! And if he does get an interview, I will be coming along to visit...so double whammy of greatness. Anyway, we thought you should know. And so you don't feel jipped, this is what the school looks like.

3 comments:

Jana said...

HALLELUJAH! Great news! It would be GREAT if we could all live out there at the same time. What great parties we'll have! Congrats, Eric, your efforts have paid off! Woohoo!

Kurt said...

More good news. Congratulations:)

Hillary said...

I agree with Jana. It would be totally awesome to have everyone out here all at the same time again. We would have great parties, especially with new babies on the way from Jana, and maybe Heather soon. (not me though) I hope Eric gets into U of M. I'll be praying doubley hard for him.