Thursday, October 19

We have an offer on our house!

I just wanted to quickly tell everyone that we received on offer for our house yesterday, but we don't know what the offer is yet. Our realtor is suppose to call us today once she gets into the office and sees what it is herself. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Thanks for all your continuing prayers. I know they have been heard and this could possibly be the answer we've been waiting for.
Love you all!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How wonderful! I hope the offer is what you guys are looking for so you can all be reunited. Woohoo!

Jana said...

Yay! This is fabulous news! Keep us all posted on the status. My boss just sold his house after countering and re-countering offers with the same person...he eventually got what he wanted. Hopefully the same is true for you!

Oh, by the way, I'd love to have your kids dictate a post on here!