Friday, October 20

Something to report--finally

We haven't written anything in a while because there hasn't been anything to report. But, we finally have something to publish. So, recently we've been wondering why only one out of the seven schools that Eric applied to had asked for a secondary application. Well...yesterday Eric recieved an email that his primary application had been processed and sent out. We figure Penn State saw that Eric was going to apply to them and they jumped the gun. But, anyway, Eric checked his email this morning and three schools had sent him emails wishing him to complete their secondary applications. These are the schools, east to west.

FIRST UP:
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY IN COLUMBUS, OHIO.



SECOND ON THE LIST IS:
THE MEDICAL SCHOOL OF WISCONSIN IN MADISON, WISCONSIN.
I like the badger with a lab coat and stethascope and a clipboard. I'm not sure if it's the mascot or if they even have one, but I like that the badger is a doctor.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS:
CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA.
So, the schools that we haven't heard from yet are the University of Iowa, the University of Michigan, and George Washington University in Washington D.C. Cross your fingers and thank you all for your prayers. We will keep you posted if there are any more that roll in. We love you all and thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

That's great guys! I'm so excited for you. It's nice to know that you could have several choices to choose from. I'll keep praying for you.