Saturday, October 28

I haven't posted anything about what's going on in our lives lately. Last weekend we met part of the family in Columbus and had a great time hanging out in the motel. We were pleasantly surprised to go to church there and find that is was their stake conference, so because it started an hour before we thought it did, we only had to go to church for 1 hour instead of 3. It's very pretty there and if Jana ends up there, I'm sure they'll like it. Last night we went to the Redford Theatre to see Fankenstein with Boris Karloff and Abbot and Costello meet Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde (also with Boris Karloff). It's always fun to go there for Halloween. We went there last week also and saw Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. I know all of you loved that movie when we rented it one night. Dad has mid terms in 2 weeks. I know those of you in school will identify with him. Dad says to tell all of you that he loves you (as do I). I'm so glad that Jana started this blog, it makes keeping up so much easier.

No comments: