I guess I did. I thought it took when I hit the publish button. Oh well. This one was aimed at you and Heather anyway, Kurt. I just wanted to know what was going on with Heather's health and those abdominal pains she was having. Mom told me they had stopped, but I was wondering if there was more to the story, if they ever figured out what was causing the pain. I've been meaning to call and ask, but I always seem to remember to call at the worst times, either early in the morning or late at night.
2 comments:
Did you forget to add the message? ;)
I guess I did. I thought it took when I hit the publish button. Oh well. This one was aimed at you and Heather anyway, Kurt. I just wanted to know what was going on with Heather's health and those abdominal pains she was having. Mom told me they had stopped, but I was wondering if there was more to the story, if they ever figured out what was causing the pain. I've been meaning to call and ask, but I always seem to remember to call at the worst times, either early in the morning or late at night.
Post a Comment