
We're anxiously waiting...well, I'm anxious...for more of them to start pouring in. But, Pennsylvania is a beautiful state and it would be closer than we are now. But cross your fingers and say your prayers that more schools ask Eric to fill out their secondary's and that way we have more options because they are ALL going to want him. It's true. :) I think that's about all we got for the night. But, it's good to hear from all of you. Keep it up!
3 comments:
I'm sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. I got side-tracked. Jason and I are excited for you and Eric. Congrats!
I'm so excited for you too. Jeez, this is just an exciting time in the Hutchinson family. Charlie would be so jealous of Eric if he went to Penn State. That is Charlie's favortie school. He roots on their sports teams very dilligently, even when they stink. You guys are in our prayers that more schools will contact you. I think you're right, Kari, there will be more than one who will want him. Keep staying positive.
I think Penn State would be a great place to go to school. We could come down and watch a football game there. That is something I would really enjoy. After having watched many games on TV from there, it looks like such a pretty place to watch a game. And above all, the school is a good school.
Post a Comment