Ok, this blog business will never work if we're unwilling to write stuff in it!
Well, let me share... As most of you know, Jason and I are trying to have a baby. I'm over a month late, and have taken three pregnancy tests--all negative. How frustrating! I'm never late, and just concerned that something else may be wrong. I'm going to call my doctor today and see what he says. He will probably tell me to just be patient, women have "off" months all the time. Our concern is that we only have a particular window in which to get pregnant or else we won't be covered by this wonderful insurance once a baby comes along because we'll be on to optometry school.
I just keep praying and having faith that everything will work out for the best. I know the Lord has our best interests at heart, and we'll have a baby when we're supposed to. Jason, even though he's supportive of this decision, is still very scared because of how much school he has left. He seems to think it wouldn't be a bad thing if we waited five more years until he was finished. Five years! That's a little long for me...
Well, keep us in your prayers. But, more importantly, keep Hillary and Charlie in your prayers, I just keep hoping they'll be able to sell their house soon and move on with their lives.
1 comment:
Thanks for thinking of us. You guys are in our prayers too.
Post a Comment